What is the #1 concern for retirees today? Being able to “spend with confidence” as you age.
Financial Survival for Retirement® helps you understand the fundamental principles in planning your non-working years (retirement) in an efficient manner the longer you live. You’ll learn the following:
- Better manage and control your investments;
- Increase your monthly income including social security and pension optimization strategies;
- Avoid unnecessary estate taxes and other basic tax reduction strategies;
- Pre-Medicare and Medicare and extended care planning;
- And fun exercise (Picture Your Prosperity).
Hosted by the Adult Continuing Education Programs – Personal Development
City Colleges of Chicago, Wright College, Main Campus